Tuesday, January 22, 2008

according to my zune

I am officially jacking this from the Diva…

The rules: you select shuffle on your iPod or iTunes Zune and plug in the songs as the answers to the questions. No cheating!

Feel free to steal this for your blog.



If someone says, “Is this okay?” what do you say?
Not Enough, Little Brother (I wish I was more assertive like this - maybe this is a hint.)

How would you describe yourself?
Realove, Musiq (Isn't that cute?)

What do you like in a guy or girl?
I Cried For You, Billie Holiday (I love that my Godsend is open with me, I love that about him!)

How do you feel today?
Astronomy (8th Light), Blackstar (Interesting... head in the clouds a little bit...)

What is your life’s purpose?
Slide, Jill Scott featuring Jeff Bradshaw (I am really feeling this, especially after my last post.)

What is your motto?
Don't Waste Your Time, SWV (I have not yet kicked my procrastination habit, but I am learning to enjoy myself more instead of wasting time worrying or acting out of fear.)

What do your friends think about you?
You'll Never Get to Heaven (If You Break My Heart), Dionne Warwick (Umm... I can be kinda blunt, but I certainly hope they don't want me to go to hades for it...)

What do your parents think of you?
The Real Thing, Jill Scott (Now that's the truth, Ruth. In stereo, baby.)


What do you think about very often?

Dontchange, Musiq (When I think of my Godsend this is how I feel. When I think of my own youthful spirit, this is how I feel.)

What is 2 + 2?
I'm Still In Love With You, Al Green (I'm getting a chemistry vibe from this one...)

What do you think of your ex?
Wish I Didn't Miss You, Angie Stone (Ewww. I don't miss him. I wish I never had missed him.)

What do you think of the person you like?
It's Going Down, Brown Sugar Soundtrack (*Smile* No comment.)


What is your life story?

Where Is The Love [From Oliver], Will Downing (I suppose that this is the substance of what I chase every day.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nights Over Egypt, Incognito (This is so true! "She was the queen, under the moonlight...")

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Going to a Go-Go, Smokey Robinson ("Nah-nah nah-nah yeah-hay... don't you wanna go-" Most definitely! LOL!)

What will they play at your funeral?
Roots (Back to a Way of Life), Incognito (I sure do wanna be that earthy mama 'fore I di-i-i-i-ie...)

What is your hobby/interest?
Turn It Up, Kindred the Family Soul (Wrong - I am not the party starter... I'm more like the one who blends in trying to have fun without being seen.)

What is your biggest fear?
Superlady, New Edition (Interesting. Scared of being Superlady? Inability to be her?)

What is your biggest secret?
Intro, Bugz in the Attic (Awww, come on, I should've been allowed a do-over.)

What do you think of your friends?
Games People Play, Dionne Warwick (Ouch! I only think that of my associates, not my friends.)

Wow - it was like a magic eight ball: on point sometimes, way off on others. Total fun!