Tuesday, October 03, 2006

april did it.

Three Things Meme

1. Three people who make me laugh:

-Vanesha
-Adrian
-Damali

2. Three things I can do:

-Write
-Hula Hoop
-Make up songs in my head

3. Three things I can't do:

-Swim the length of the pool
-breakdance
-a man's push up


4. Three things I'm doing right now:

-this meme (that was easy)
-waiting for some phone calls
-procrastinating (as usual)


5. Three things I want to do before I die:

-visit outside this country
-publish my written stuff
-work for myself

6. Three things I hate the most:

-injustice
-not giving my best to the people i love
-when i limit myself


7. Three things that scare me:

-being scared out of action
-bees that won't go away when you ask them to
-messing everything up

8. Three things I don't understand:

-how some people don't try their best for their children
-how they re-elected the president - oops, i mean elected him at all. you got to have a first election for there to be a re-election.
-foot fetishes

9. Three skills I'd like to learn:

-swimming
-how to run my own business
-Sewing

10. Three ways to describe my personality:

-silly
-sarcastic
-talkative

11. Three things I think you should listen to:

(besides whatever makes you feel good)
-your gut instinct
-your mama
-people with good sense

12. Three things you should never listen to:

-stupid people
-propaganda (without an understanding of the whos and whys)
-jealous people

13. Three favorite foods:

-lasagna
-warm apple pie
-baked macaroni and cheese

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:

-fruit juice
-tea
-water as a last resort

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:

-the cosby show
-duck tales
-golden girls

16. Three people I'm tagging to do this:

-them, them, and that other one